Media & Speaking Requests
Therapist – Coach – Speaker
Annia is a Licensed Professional Counselor and nationally recognized speaker from Fort Worth, Texas. She has a clinical private practice specializing in working with moms to help them find balance in life and motherhood. Annia’s mission is to spark dialogue about mental health struggles in motherhood, normalize challenges and help moms find the support they deserve.
While awareness of mental health is increasing, we still face a world where many people are unsure how to address their own mental health challenges, much less how to help others. Annia’s experience as a therapist, coach, mom, and corporate professional for 10 years gives her a unique insight to help individuals and employees learn how to care for their mental health while feeling seen, heard, and understood.
- Where are the “Working Dads”? Ongoing stigmas impacting moms in the workplace
- Why a Therapist Didn’t go to Therapy: A Postpartum Story
- Identity After Baby
- Mental Health in Latinx Communities
- Facing & Managing Anxiety
- Imposter Syndrome
- Preparing your Relationship for Baby
- Everything but the Baby Registry: What you Actually Need to Prepare for Motherhood
- Additional topics available upon request
- Panel Discussions
- Virtual Events
- Corporate Seminars